The Vancouver Executives Association is excited to host next year's IEA Business Innovation Summit on September 23-25, 2020.
The IEA Business Innovation Summit is a forum for networking and collaborating that brings together business leaders who are serious about running great companies. It will provide business executives with the knowledge, connections, tools, and strategies to move their organizations from good to great.
Different than previous IEA conferences, the focus of the 2020 summit is to give all members of the IEA a forum to improve their business on a scale that individual chapters are unable to do on their own.
Chapter members will have a business reason to participate in this summit and they may consider bringing other key members of their management team and business partners.
More information on our internationally known speakers, topics and content can be found on our website.
Watch Vancouver's promotional video and sign up for the 2020 IEA Business Innovation Summit before the Super Early Bird Rate expires on October 11, 2019
IMPORTANT FACTS (all information to be found on our website)
- Super Early Bird Registration, Can $725 ends October 11, 2019
(deposit of $370 is due at registration; the remainder will be billed on June 1, 2020)
- Early Bird Pricing after October 11 is Can $830 (valid until June 26, 2020)
- Ticket Price as of June 27, 2020 is Can $940
- Registration is refundable less $100 processing fee (before August 21, 2020)
- Ticket transfers accepted (before Wednesday September 16, 2020)
- Rooms will book fast, encourage your members to secure theirs early!
(see link below for details; special rates for those who are extending their stay for the weekend are available upon request)
Please encourage your members to visit our website and sign up early to take advantage of the Super Early Bird Ticket Price!
Our Goal for every attendee is to
- Rethink Their Assumptions,
- Develop Profitable Relationships &
- Transform Their Business
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Patricia Tait, Executive Director
Vancouver Executives Association (VanEx)