What is OEA?
Who are the members of OEA?
What is the purpose of OEA?
- Dynamic business networking and the exchange of information, especially referring OEA members wherever possible.
- Connecting with information and relationships. We’re good at making friends.
How much does OEA cost?
The application fee is $250.00. Association dues and luncheon fees are $275.00 per quarter. Your dues include:
- Catered lunch at the Moda Center every Wednesday.
- Special evening networking events held at member businesses.
- Highly discounted special events such as holiday parties, special events and our Annual Auction.
- An open door invitation to get to know any business in our membership, and build your business through us!
What is my return on investment?
- Dozens of hard working OEA members helping to promote your business.
- An immediate resource of information and experience that is of value to you.
- Attend often, and you’ll see added growth and profitability to your business.
- A permanent roster for use by members doing business.
- Friendship, camaraderie and idea exchange with a group of outstanding professionals.
Where & when does OEA meet?
The Moda Center | One Center Court | Portland
- Meetings are usually in the Rose Room.
- Parking is free in the Garden Garage.
- Lunch meetings are every Wednesday at 11:30am to 1:00pm.
Are there other Executive Associations?
The Oregon Executives Association is part of the International Executives Association (IEA), which give members exposure to the other Executive Associations and members across the world in the U.S., Canada, Great Britain and Africa.
Nearby, there are Executive Associations in Spokane, Eugene, Seattle, Tacoma. You’ll also find associations in Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo and Fraser (Fraser Valley) in British Columbia, Canada.
The OEA is one of the most effective and powerful marketing strategies you will ever use.