What is does "OEA" stand for?
Oregon Executives Association
Who are the members of OEA?
OEA members are successful business owners, executives, or managers. Membership is limited to one member from each type of business, profession, or trade.
What is the purpose of OEA?
- Dynamic business networking and the exchange of information, especially referring OEA members whenever possible.
- Connecting with information and relationships. We’re good at making friends.
How much does OEA cost?
The application fee is $250.00. Association dues and luncheon fees are $300 per quarter.
Your membership includes:
- Catered lunch at the Moda Center on Wednesdays. (currently 2 meetings per month)
- Special evening networking events held at member businesses.
- Highly discounted special events such as holiday parties and our Annual Auction.
- An open-door invitation to get to know any business in our membership and build your business through us!
What is my return on investment?
- Dozens of hard-working OEA members helping to promote your business.
- An immediate resource of information and experience that is of value to you.
- Attend often, and you’ll see added growth and profitability to your business.
- A permanent roster for use by members doing business.
- Friendship, camaraderie, and idea exchange with a group of outstanding professionals.
Where & when does OEA meet?
OEA Members meet every Wednesday from 11:30 am – 1 pm. We currently meet twice a month online and twice a month at the Moda Center (1 Center Court, Portland).
Meetings at the Moda Center are in the Private Dining Room unless otherwise noted. We have free parking in the Garden Garage.
Are there other Executive Associations?
The Oregon Executives Association is part of the International Executives Association (IEA), which gives members exposure to other executive associations and members across the world in the U.S., Canada, Great Britain, and Africa.
Nearby, there are executive associations in Spokane, Eugene, Seattle, and Tacoma. You’ll also find associations in Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo, and Fraser (Fraser Valley) in British Columbia, Canada.
The OEA is one of the most effective and powerful marketing strategies you will ever use.